20ELEVEN, the owner of SeriousAboutSchool.com and SeriousAboutPreschool.com, is committed to protecting your privacy and we will demonstrate reasonable care and respect in our treatment of any personal data that we may obtain from you.
From time to time, we may require your personal data (i.e. data which may identify you personally) when you deal, interact or transact with us e.g. if you participate in activities organized by SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool. Your participation in such activities is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice in submitting your personal data.
- Types of Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data that SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool collects depend on the purposes/occasions for the collection or the nature of the activity/transaction involved. We may collect the following types of data which may amount to personal data:
a. Name, NRIC or other identification number, date of birth, address, contact number, CCTV footage, photographs, email address or IP address;
b. An individual’s spending or redemption data such as date of purchases, purchase amount, centre/ shop name, date of redemption and redemption item(s); or
c. Demographic data such as gender, age, area of residence, monthly income.
If you provide personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information about your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents) to us, you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been given/obtained for our collection, use and disclosure of their personal data in connection with the purposes specified below and that such personal data is accurate and complete.
- Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Generally, SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool may collect, use and/or disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate redemption activities. For instance, if you wish to redeem an item from us or from our partners, your personal data is collected and/or used to verify your identification and process your redemption.
- To facilitate lucky draws or other contests or activities conducted by SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool. For instance, if you participate in a lucky draw, your personal data may also be used to contact you or to notify you subsequently if you win a prize.
- To improve our services. For instance, if you participate in our surveys, we may use your feedback/suggestions to improve the experience at SeriousAboutSchool.com.
- To inform you of SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool’s or its partners’ promotions and updates.
- To process and respond to your enquiries, feedback, requests, complaints or incident reports. For instance, if you send feedback to SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAbout Prschool, we may use your contact information to communicate with you.
- To generate internal reports such as annual, operational or management reports.
- To resolve any disputes which may arise between SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool and you.
- For any investigation or proceedings where your personal data is relevant.
- To process and administer any insurance claims or payments arising under or in connection with incidents.
- To comply with applicable laws.
- For evaluative purposes as defined under the Act;
- For other specific purposes for which your personal data was provided.
Disclosure to Third Parties
SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool may disclose your personal data to law enforcement or government agencies for security/legal purposes. SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool also has the right to share your personal data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health or security of an individual. SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool may disclose personal data, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud and intellectual property rights infringement.
SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool gives you the option of opting out of receiving newsletters and marketing materials from us.
For newsletters and marketing materials communicated to you via email, you may opt-out of receiving them by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the latest email containing such newsletter or material material or by sending an email to email@example.com to indicate that you wish to unsubscribe.
Please note that even upon complete withdrawal of consent, SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool may still retain Personal Data necessary for legal and business reasons or as may be required by law.
SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws.
SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool needs your assistance to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate. SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool may also request from you updates on your personal data from time to time.
- Protection and Verification
The security of your personal data is important to us. We will protect your personal data by adopting reasonable measures to reduce the risks of unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool may adopt verification practices and processes to verify your identity or to process your requests. For example, when you redeem a gift with SeriousAboutSchool, SeriousAboutSchool may require your personal data such as your telephone number to call or interact with you.
Such cookies may be used to identify you. SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool is not responsible for any third party cookies.
You may block cookies on your web browser but some of the features of SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool’s website may then not function properly. By blocking cookies, not all features and functions of the SeriousAboutSchool . SeriousAboutPreschool’s website will function properly, we may not receive/be able to process your requests and some of the transactions/activities may not be completed as a result.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site and App that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.